The Vitals diagnosis charm is used to determine the status of a patient by showing a coloured number. A combination of five different charms is chained, and learned by any ongoing healer, to show a basic rundown of the patients vitals.
When using the chain, the following coloured numbers are shown.
- The red number is body temperature.
- The blue number is blood pressure
- The green number is the respiratory rate
- The yellow number is the pulse rate
- The black number is the magical toxicity
[ v ]Human magic
|Wand based||Alchemy · Charms · Duelling · Transfiguration · Wand lore|
|Wandless||Enchantments · Herbology · Necromancy · Potions · Rituals|
|Mixed||Divination · Healing · Magical theory · Mind magic|